Couple of musts sees in Barcelona and around.
- Sagrada familia - yes yes, it's a church, yes it's still being built, yes you can visit inside.
- Mont Juic - a former castle with great view - and a ride in a cabin car away. This place has everything Check it out. Olympic stadium and the castle are a must see.
- Take a stroll down Pasaig de Gracia - post modernism buildings all around Casa Batllo, La Pedrera
- Take a walk down Les Rambles from Placa Ctalunya to Mirador the Colom (Columbus), make sure you stop by Boqueria (a market) for a snack and something to drink. Here have a look.
- Gotic - historic quarter, narrow streets, churches, old buildings ... and an aquarium Gotic
- Sitges - famous (apparently) for it's film festival, currently the mekka of gay people.
- Tibidabo - possibly the greatest view of Barcelona AND a amusement park, and a church. You can take an old cable car to get there.
- Park Guell - check out the pronunciation of this one before asking anybody for direction. "Par Uey" :-) - it's a bit harder to reach but definitely worth it once you're there.